No construction contract will be successful unless - it is under-pinned by sound contract management and administration. More often than not it is the support team involved in the background of a contract that ensures it is a success. This seminar will help you understand how the effective management and administration strategy of a contract can deliver the goals it set out to achieve.
* Understand the importance of the contract
* Identify contractual obligations
* Use common legal/contractual terminology
* Understand the importance of the contract in the procurement process
* Understand the key areas of risk in a contract
* Understand the key role that the contracting process plays in project success